Required Reading

You are required to either purchase or rent the Essentials of Dental Assisting textbook for the class. The workbook must be purchased and cannot be rented because you will be writing in it. Both ElSevier and Amazon offer a discount on a package bundle. ElSevier can take 3-4 weeks to ship, whereas Amazon offers faster shipping. You may purchase (or rent) your books elsewhere as long as it is the same edition used in the course.

What Do I Get After Graduation?

We are licensed and regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC). Students who graduate from Dallas Dental Assistant School receive their Dental Assistant Certificate of Completion. Additionally, students receive their BLS (CPR) certification in class through the American Heart Association.

After graduating from our program you will be sent a link to take state RDA license online,  and once you are licensed you will be an officially Registered Dental Assistant.